Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Busy, busy, busy!

By: Matthew McHale

        The life of an adult ( I use the term adult loosely ) trying to find time to get to engage in a favorite hobby can be nerve wracking. We have work, we have kids events all the time, maybe we are back in school or running a side business. And of course if your a home owner work there is never done. Myself I have plenty of unfinished projects around the house I just can't seem to get completed. I not complaining really it's just the way life is. But it can be frustrating not getting the time to do things you just like to do.

      At different times I seem to deal with it differently. I went through a long stretch of not playing any games. The longest stretch by far since I got heavy into gaming. About 5 weeks without a single game. I was just completely out of it.

      Now after a great day of gaming at a large game party I feel myself again. I'm back to wanting to get as much gaming in as I possibly can. I'll just have to make the time. I love being a game geek!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment